Please submit documents to:
|(please include student ID or full student name on every fax page)|
The following forms are available in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) only. To view and/or print these documents you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you have problems with Acrobat Reader, click here for Acrobat Reader customer support.
- Application Correction Form To Correct Residency Information And To Qualify As In-State Resident
- Application Update Form To Change Term of Entry And/Or Campus Attending (Good For 1 Academic Year)
- Border County Tuition Waiver ONLY For EGSC-Augusta Students Living In Aiken or Edgefield County for In-State Tuition Purposes
- CBI Consent Form Consent To Run Background Check
- CBI Copy of Report Request Copy Of Background Check Information
- Compass Scores Request Form To Send Compass Scores To Another Institution And/Or Employer
- EGSC Immunization Forms - to be completed by Health Care Provider
- EGSC-Statesboro Application To Be Completed By Statesboro Applicants ONLY, To Be Returned To GSU Admissions Office
- GED Score Report Request Request from GED Atlanta, Takes 6 Weeks To Be Processed And Received by EGSC
- Lawful Presence Opt-Out Form To Verify Non-Resident Status, required for ALL Undocumented and International Students
- Transcript Request Form To request high school or prior college transcripts to be sent to EGSC
- Voluntary Declaration of Disability To Indicate Disability Assistance Needed
For those requesting an Official Copy of Compass Scores:
o If you have attended East Georgia and are transferring to another college, your COMPASS test scores are on your official college transcript and there is no need to request your test scores separately.
o Scores more than 1 year are no longer in the COMPASS database; therefore scores older than 1 year may be verified from our BANNER Student Information System.
o Non-student testers who tested more than 2 years ago may take longer to produce a verified COMPASS score transcript or report as we will have to find an archived copy either locally or through the vendor.