Our View Book!
Start your Application for Admission
- Click on the “Create an account” link at the top of the page. If you already created an account or already started an application, click on “Sign in”.
Pay the $20 Non-Refundable application fee
- SAT/ACT or NACAC application fee waivers are accepted and can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you encounter any issues with the admissions application, please contact XAP Corporation for assistance. Please provide your full name and/or username, brief details about the error or problem encountered, and the website address (URL) of the page you were working on. You can also e-mail them at support@GAfutures.xap.com or call the U.S. toll-free hotline: 1-800-GO-TO-XAP (1-800-468-6927).
Submit official High School Transcript, including Senior Schedule
We receive transcripts electronically via GAfutures, Parchment, Clearinghouse, Scribd, or other approved services. Final transcripts MUST include a graduation date to be considered official
Submit official College/Technical Transcripts from ANY and ALL colleges attended (Transcripts will be deemed unofficial if any "In Progress" courses are listed or if sent via FAX)
We receive transcripts electronically via Parchment, Clearinghouse, Docufide, Scribbles, and other approved services
- Submit Immunization Records signed by a doctor or healthcare professional.
- Provide Verification of Lawful Presence in the United States to qualify for in-state tuition classification.
This handy College Readiness booklet provides helpful information and resources to guide you through the process of getting started on your path to a degree!
Have you already applied? If so, you are well on your way to becoming a Bobcat! Stay up to date and in the know on your application progress and key deadlines by checking your application status.
We are here to help! Our friendly staff can provide a variety of information, answer a question you didn’t know that you had, and offer guidance when needed. Call, email, or stop by and let our staff lend a helping hand.
|Email questions to:||email@example.com|
|Mail documents to:||131 College Circle|
|Swainsboro, GA 30401|