GED/General Education Diploma, students are applicants that have earned a GED.
- Must have satisfactory completed the GED (General Education Diploma) as required by the state in which the GED test was administered.
Students that are under the age of 24 who submit a GED will be required to make up any deficiencies in the five academic areas of required high school coursework (per USG standards) as required for their chosen pathway of study
- The five academic areas are: English, Math, Social Science, Natural Science, and Foreign Language.
Students that are under the age of 18:
- Must provide two letters of recommendation from individuals outside the family who are in position to speak to the students maturity and educational potential
- SAT/ACT (or ACCUPLACER) scores are highly recommended for applicants under the age of 18
- Apply online
- Pay the $20 non-refundable application fee
- Submit a copy of your GED test score report
- Request any and all transcripts from previous colleges/technical institutions. Courses from one institution that are listed on another college transcript will not substitute for an official transcript.
- Provide proof of current Immunizations.
- Provide Verification of Lawful Presence in the United States. Applicants must provide evidence of lawful presence in the United States to qualify for in-state tuition classification. *Students who are International or are considered undocumented must submit a Lawful Presence Opt-Out form verifying that they understand they will be charged out of state tuition.