Submit an Application for Admission
- Click on the “Create an account” link at the top of the page. If you already created an account or already started an application, click on “Sign in”.
Pay the $20 Non-Refundable application fee (or submit Fee Waiver from HS Counselor)
- SAT, ACT, or NACAC application fee waivers are accepted and can be submitted to email@example.com.
- If you encounter any issues with the admissions application (fee, credit card) Please contact XAP Corporation (pronounced ZAP) for assistance. Please provide your full name and/or username, brief details about the error or problem encountered, and the website address (URL) of the page you were working on. You can E-mail: support@GAfutures.xap.com or call U.S. toll-free hotline: 1-800-GO-TO-XAP (1-800-468-6927).
Submit Official High School Transcript, including Senior Schedule
We receive transcripts electronically via GAfutures, Parchment, Clearinghouse, Scribd, or other approved services. Final transcripts MUST include a graduation date to be considered official
Submit Official College/Technical Transcripts from ANY and ALL colleges attended (Transcripts will be deemed unofficial if any "In Progress" courses are listed or if sent via FAX)
We receive transcripts electronically via Parchment, Clearinghouse, Docufide and other approved services
- Submit Immunization Records signed by a doctor or healthcare professional.
- Provide Verification of Lawful Presence in the United States to qualify for in-state tuition classification.
- If you are interested in receiving Financial Aid (Pell Grant, Federal Student Loans, etc.), HOPE or Zell Miller scholarship, please complete the current year Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and add EGSC’s school code (010997) so that our Financial Aid office may receive your information. Please be aware it can take from 5 to 7 days upon receipt to begin processing your information. Please note that ALL required documentation must be submitted before Financial Aid can be awarded.
In addition to the application to EGSC, students must also complete an online application (as an EGSC Transient student) and pay the $30 Non-Refundable application fee to Georgia Southern University. This is to ensure that the student is entered into GSU's system to receive access to the services they are paying for (Food Services, Transportation, Health Services, RAC access, etc.). Students will also be able to obtain an EagleID card and meal plan via GSU but not until after the student has been through P.A.W.S. Orientation and received a schedule and EGSC student CatCard. This application is informational only and student will not receive information from GSU regarding admission.
Please contact the Admissions Office at (478) 289-2169 or email us if you have any further questions.