Dual Enrolled/Move on When Ready (MOWR) Student

Continuing after Dual Enrollment

If you plan to continue at East Georgia State College after graduating from high school, complete the folowing instead of completing a new application for admission. Make sure to submit a final high school transcript upon graduation and any prior college transcripts to the Office of Admissions.