East Georgia State College has designed a mandatory Online Orientation experience as the first step in joining the EGSC community! Online orientation introduces participants to the services at East Georgia, answer questions, provide guidance, as well as offering students a reference point for access to information at any time.
Because orientation can make a significant difference in a student's success and persistence in college, students should visit the online orientation as often as needed to ensure a successful transition and integration into college life at EGSC. Family members are also welcome to review the information with you. After completion of the orientation modules, you should:
- Gain a better understanding of the personal and financial responsibilities of attending college
- Learn about campus services, activities, academic resources, and the college experience
- Learn about completing college business, such as getting your CatCard, talking to Housing, Financial Aid, Student Accounts, etc
- Find ways to get involved on campus
- Understand what is expected of you as a student at EGSC
Students who do not complete the modules or submit the pre-registration survey will not be able to obtain a schedule of classes until they have done so. Complete the Online Orientation modules now. The East Georgia admissions staff invites you to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have with online orientation.
Simply create an account and go through all the modules. At the end you will be asked to submit a pre-Registration survey as this is what is used by our advisement team to register you for classes. New students will not be permitted to register themselves and failure to submit the survey will delay your registration.
In order to make your entrance into East Georgia State College as smooth as possible, please review the accepted student checklist. Make sure that you have completed as many items as possible on your checklist to prevent any issues during registration.