Welcome to East Georgia State College! Incoming first-year and transfer students that are participating in an Orientation session can upload their own picture for their ID Card! By submitting your ID photo over the web before you attend your session, you can avoid waiting in lines during your session or at the start of the semester. Before you submit your photo, please read the information provided below.
ID Card Photo Requirements
To get your EGSC Bobcat ID card, you are required to submit a current photo online. The photo should be passport-style and meet the following requirements:
- Should be cropped slightly above head to middle of chest
- Should be taken against a plain and light-colored background
- The photo should be in color
- Must not include headphones, earbuds, or wireless hands-free devices
- The photo must have been taken in the last 6 months
- Eyes should be open and looking at camera with a natural expression
- You must be facing forward, with your head and shoulders clearly visible
- No photos with glasses, sunglasses, props, or hats will be accepted
Please note this feature is available only to new students at East Georgia State College.
If you are a staff or faculty member obtaining an ID for the first time, please contact Human Resources. If you've lost or need to update your ID Card, please visit the Business Office at the Swainsboro campus, or the front desk at the Statesboro campus, or Payne Hall at the Augusta Campus.
Submit a Photo
To submit a photo, first make sure you have activated your myEGSC account, then log into the secure site to submit your ID photo. Please follow the instructions that you received via email. New students will receive your Bobcat ID Card at orientation. If you have questions about picking up your ID Card, please contact us at 478-289-2169 or via email at email@example.com.