Our daily campus visits are one of the best ways to experience East Georgia State College! Individual and family tours are led by student representative and consist of a walking tour, beginning at the Jean Anderson Morgan Student Center, in the Enrollment Management area, where you will be led to several points of interest on campus. An optional tour of our fully furnished, 4-bedroom suite in Bobcat Villas South and/or West is offered at the end of the regular campus tour.
Scheduling your visit
Daily campus tours are offered throughout the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters, subject to availability.
- Fall and Spring: 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Summer: TBA
Prospective students and guests are asked to register HERE to reserve a tour date.
Important Reminders When Scheduling Your Visit
In order for us to best prepare for your arrival, it is strongly encouraged that you register for your visit at least 3 or more business days prior to your desired visit date. This is a walking tour so please make sure you dress comfortably! If you require special assistance, such as handicap accessibility, please contact our office at least 3 days prior to your visit. We are happy to provide accommodations to make your visit more enjoyable. If you have difficulty placing a reservation contact us directly at email@example.com or if you would like to schedule a group tour of 10 or more, please see "Group Visits" below.
Weekends, Evenings, & Holidays
Campus visits are currently not offered on the weekends, evenings or when the college is closed for holiday breaks.
Group tours are offered for high schools, educational programs, community-based organizations, extracurricular groups, and educational non-profits assisting current high school students (grades 9-12). Group visits are not currently offered for elementary and middle school students other than through the PREP program. Please note:
- Group tour requests must be made via email to reserve your desired date.
- Group tours must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance of the desired date or your group may not be accommodated.
- Group tours are not available on weekends, evenings, or during holiday breaks.
- We can accommodate a maximum of 60 students per tour.
- A chaperone is required for every 10 high school students, and must stay with the students for the duration of the visit.
- Visiting groups that arrive more than 15 minutes late cannot be guaranteed a presentation or tour.
- We reserve the right to cancel campus tour sessions during inclement or hazardous weather.
- If you plan on eating at our dining facility, please coordinate with our Director of Auxiliary Services: Ruth Underwood, 478-289-2134, firstname.lastname@example.org
We will make every effort to honor every request made. Due to limited staff, we may not be able to accommodate your request. Please do not make travel arrangements until we confirm your group tour.
If you are unable to visit campus, feel free to take a VIRTUAL TOUR!