Thank you for your interest in East Georgia State College! We’re proud of our beautiful campus and would love to give you a personal tour.
*Campus tours are not currently available at this time. Once Fall sememster has begun, new dates will be posted. We apologize for the inconvenience.*
Daily campus tours of the Swainsboro campus are offered throughout the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters, subject to availability. Prospective students and guests are asked to register for a campus tour. To schedule a visit at the Statesboro campus please call (912) 623-2400, or to schedule a visit at the Augusta campus please call (706) 729-2246
If you would like to schedule a separate Housing tour during your visit, please sign up here. A virtual tour of Bobcat Villas South and West is avilable here. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a walking tour so please make sure you dress comfortably and be prepared for weather conditions!
- If you require special assistance, such as handicap accessibility, please contact our office at least 3 days prior to your visit. We are happy to provide accommodations to make your visit more enjoyable.
- If you have difficulty placing a reservation, please email us or if you would like to schedule a group tour of 10 or more, please see "Group Visits" below.
Campus visits and housing tours are currently not offered on the weekends, evenings, when the college is closed for holiday breaks or inclement weather, and during Orientation days.
Group tours are offered for high schools, educational programs, community-based organizations, extracurricular groups, and educational non-profits assisting current high school students (grades 9-12). Group visits are not currently offered for elementary and middle school students other than through the PREP program. Please note:
- Group tour requests must be made via email to reserve your desired date.
- Group tours must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance of the desired date or your group may not be accommodated.
- Group tours are not available on weekends, evenings, or during holiday breaks.
- We can accommodate a maximum of 60 students per tour.
- A chaperone is required for every 10 high school students, and must stay with the students for the duration of the visit.
- Visiting groups that arrive more than 15 minutes late cannot be guaranteed a presentation or tour.
- We reserve the right to cancel campus tour sessions during inclement or hazardous weather.
- If you plan on eating at our dining facility, please coordinate with our Director of Auxiliary Services: Ruth Underwood, 478-289-2134, email@example.com
We will make every effort to honor every request made. Due to limited staff, we may not be able to accommodate your request. Please do not make travel arrangements until we confirm your group tour.
If you are unable to visit campus, feel free to take a VIRTUAL TOUR!