East Georgia State College realizes there may be times when you desire to share information about…
- Concerns you may have that are associated with the College
- Safety and health related issues
- Ethics issues
- Policy or procedure issues or
- Other issues or concerns.
All of your concerns are important to us. Your valuable input will enable us to respond and continually improve to better serve you.
The information provided herein is designed to guide and direct you to the appropriate complaint mechanism to fully address and resolve your concerns.
Emergencies: if this is an emergency, please call EGSC Police 478-455-0125 or 911. This is not an emergency response system.
Existing EGSC Complaint Mechanisms That May Address Your Specific Concerns…
The below EGSC policies contain official complaint mechanisms designed to address specific concerns Some links, such as Ethics and Compliance Hotline, will direct you to services offered outside of the institution.
- Academic Exclusion Appeal
- Academic Honesty Policy
- Amorous Relationships Policy
- Behavioral Recommendation Team
- Conflict Resolution
- Employee Grievance Policy
- Ethics and Compliance Hotline
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Final Course Grade Appeal
- Parking Violation Appeal Form
- Student Academic Grievance Policy
- Student ADA Grievance Policy
- Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
Student Code of Conduct and Disciplinary Procedure
OTHER CONCERNS -- Bobcat Growl Complaint System - is an online complaint system that offers you the opportunity to share your concerns and seek resolution. Use this link to share with us your concerns about a specific area of the College that may not be addressed by existing policies provided above. Click the link below and provide the requested information. Complaints are routed to the Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs and the Chief of Staff and Legal Counsel. We look forward to the opportunity to improve our service to you.
External Complaint Options may be used after a student has exhausted all internal complaint avenues: