- Fall 2017: August 1, 2017
- Spring 2018 : August 15 - November 15
- Fall 2018 : April 15 - July 15
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements for admission to the RN to BSN program:
- Regular unrestricted admission into East Georgia State College with evaluation of transcripts by the deadline.
- Graduation from an associate degree or diploma registered nurse program.
- Documentation of proof of valid and unrestricted Georgia registered professional nurse licensure.
- Submission of EGSC Nursing Department application (below) by the deadline.
- Minimum 2.50 GPA and grade of ‘C’ or higher in all pre-requisite courses.
- Completion of all required core courses. **NOTE: Students may petition the nursing program director for special consideration if all core courses are not completed.
- Courses taken at other accredited institutions may be used to satisfy pre-requisite course requirements.
- Pre-check® criminal background checks are required of all students accepted into the nursing program.
- Substance (drug) screens including random screens are required of all students accepted into the nursing program. **NOTE: All screens must be completed at designated service provider only.
- Students are admitted into the RN-BSN Bridge Nursing Program based on competitive selection and space availability.