by Appointment Only 478-289-2182
- Located in the lower level of the Academic Building
Will see patients by appointment ONLY during Hours of Operations (when classes are in session)
Monday – Thursday 1 pm – 5 pm and Friday 10 am – 1 pm
- 6 ft. social distancing guidelines will be followed and denoted by floor markings and the placing of the chairs in the waiting area
- Face Mask are always required
- Only the student seeking treatment will be allowed in the clinic - no companions of the student allowed unless they are seeking medical treatment
- No more than three students allowed in the waiting room of the clinic at any time
- If you have an emergency before/after clinic hours, please go to the nearest emergency room.
- COVID 19 screening for students presenting with respiratory symptoms or clinical features
- Flu and strep test with the patient’s consent
- Treatment of Minor Illness
- Birth Control
- Pregnancy Testing
- Management of Some Ongoing Health Problems
- STD Testing (NOT included in Student Fee)
Clinic Services are Available to All Currently Enrolled Students (on the Swainsboro campus)
- Cost of these services is provided through your Student Health Fee.
- Services provided through a partnership with Emanuel Medical Center/Ray Clinic.
- For more information please call the Student Health Clinic at 478-289-2182.