- Located in the lower level of the Academic Building
- Hours of Operations (when classes are in session) Monday – Thursday 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Treatment of Minor Illness
- Flu Shots
- Birth Control
- STD Testing
- Pregnancy Testing
- Management of Some Ongoing Health Problems
Clinic Services are Available to All Currently Enrolled Students (on the Swainsboro campus)
- Cost of these services is provided through your Student Health Fee.
- Services provided through a partnership with Emanuel Medical Center/Ray Clinic.
- For more information please call the Student Health Clinic at 478-289-2182.