Volunteer Self Identify Veteran Status
The Office of Human Resources is updating the veteran status records in ADP. Information collected in ADP regarding veteran status is used for the VETS-100A annual reporting. The VETS-100A report reflects the categories of veterans covered under the Jobs for Veterans ACT (JVA) amendments and requires that Federal contractors and subcontractors report the number of employees and new hires during the reporting period belonging to the following categories:
- Disabled veterans
- Other protected veterans - veterans who served on active duty in the U.S. military during a war or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge is awarded
- Armed Forces service medal veterans - veterans who, while serving on active duty in the Armed Forces, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985
- Recently separated veterans - veterans within 36 months from discharge or release from active duty
East Georgia State College participates in the VETS 100-A reporting. This information is confidential and is used only for the Vets 100A reporting. We ask each employee to self identify his/her veteran status. This questionnaire is voluntary and we appreciate your feedback. Please complete the voluntary self disclosure form and return to the Office of Human Resources no later than October 25, 2013.
Thank you for your participation.
Tracy M. Woods
Director of Human Resources/Career Services
The New Affordable Care Act Health Insurance Marketplace FAQs
- Affordable Care Act Health Insurance Marketplace Notification Frequently Asked Questions
- New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Coverage
- Market Place Notice Memo
Annual Ethics Policy Certification/Training and Policy Change
Recently, the BOR has revised the General Criteria for Employment Policy requiring that all new and existing employees receive initial training and annual training and certification on the USG Ethics Policy. The revised policy will take effect March 1, 2011. Please note the following change that will take effect:
- All employees must complete the required certification and training - failure to complete the required certification and training ultimately will result in a move to terminate for cause consistent with the termination procedures outlined in Board policy.
- The full USG Ethics Policy and General Criteria for Employment Policy can be viewed by clicking here.
- Annual training for EGSC employees on the USG Ethics Policy must be completed no later than November 30, 2011. The training is available on-line. Your annual certification and training must be completed during this period. Additional communication regarding how to complete the training will be sent out prior to the training period.
- Employees hired in 2011 that have completed the 2011 initial training will be exempted from the 2011 refresher training.
- Georgia United Credit Union Employee Incentives
- Georgia United Credit Union Newsletter
- DOAS Heat Stress Presentation
- DOAS Heat Stress Announcement
- DOAS Emergency Preparedness (PowerPoint Presentation)
- TRS-ORP Contribution Rates 2012
- Scanning for Safety
- FOCUS System (PowerPoint Presentation)
- FIRE PREVENTION (PowerPoint Presentation)
- LIFTING TECHNIQUES (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Business Transactions Disclosure Requirement
- Loss Control Bulletin
- DOAS Manual
- DOAS Less Control Bulletin Heat Stress April 2013
- DOAS Heat Stress Presentation April 2013
- Atlanta Postal Credit Union
- Update Your Personal Information in the ADP Portal
- Flu Shots
- Self Identify Veteran Status Form
- State Business Transaction Disclosure Report
- Georgia United Credit Union 2014 Scholarship