Through the Office of Public Relations (PR), we strive to enhance the visibility of the college and to accurately project its image to a wide range of audiences.
Our PR staff serves students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends through a variety of services, including:
- Reporting and writing news and feature stories for local and regional media, as well as internal dissemination.
- Designing and developing content for publications, both in print and on the Web.
- Photographic support related to a wide range of media forms, including print ads, billboards, brochures, magazines, books and more.
- Writing and editing campus correspondence including publications such as: Cat Tracks, the Alumni Newsletter and Wiregrass
- Responding to, and coordinating, media inquiries.
- Assisting, in cooperation with EGSC's webmaster, the college's Internet presence.