- Think College is a national organization dedicated to developing, expanding, and improving inclusive higher education options for people with intellectual disability.
- Think College Data Base- searchable Database of Available Comprehensive Postsecondary Transition Programs
- Rethinking College is one of the most powerful films about college students with intellectual disabilities making life happen. It is inspirational as it is informative; it's on the cutting edge of a paradigm shift that is long overdue.
- “Going to College” is an online resource for teens with disabilities to learn about college life and what to do to prepare for it.
- The New Options Waiver (NOW) and the Comprehensive Supports Waiver Program (COMP) - offers information regarding this waiver
- The American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (AAIDD) - the oldest and largest interdisciplinary organization of professionals and citizens concerned about intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- The Georgia Inclusive Postsecondary Education Consortium (GAIPSEC) is dedicated to providing information about and opportunities for inclusive postsecondary education in Georgia.
- The Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities advocates for policies to increase opportunities for people with developmental disabilities and their families.
- PACER Center serves children, youth, and young adults with all disabilities and their families to expand opportunities.