Disability Services

Disability Services - Information for Statesboro Students

We are often asked whether or not you will need to make contact with the Student Disability Resource Center (SDRC) at Georgia Southern in order to receive accommodations in classes housed on their campus.  While you may take classes on Georgia Southern’s campus, you are a student of East Georgia State College.  All accommodations must be granted through our office and you will not need to contact the SDRC unless you transfer to Georgia Southern.  Please be sure to submit your documentation to our office, not the SDRC.