While the College will make every effort to provide a room assignment, housing is not guaranteed. We encourage students to apply for housing as soon as they choose EGSC and complete the four requirements listed below. You do not have to be admitted in order to apply for housing.
Steps to successfully completing the Housing Application.
- Complete the online housing application (for brand new students to EGSC) or the paper housing application (Renewing students). The links to the online application are below - choose the correct one for your needs.
- Housing Agreement (the link to the printable form is below - required of both new and renewing students)
- Criminal Background Investigation Form (the link to the printable form is below - required of both new and renewing students)
- Submit your $50 non-refundable application fee, and $50 refundable housing reservation fee to the Business Office (required of both new and renewing students).
* While we will process your application upon receipt of all materials, remember to make sure you have been formally accepted to the college and that you have submitted all of your required admissions materials or you will not receive a housing assignment.
** Fees may be paid by check or money order made payable to East Georgia State College, paid in cash in the Business Office, or paid over the phone by credit card. Please note we do not accept american express.
New Student - Online Housing Application
Returning "Renewing" Student - Paper Housing Renewal Application
- Renewal Application
- Note: This printed form can also be picked up from your area front desk.
Supplemental Required Printable Forms (Both new and renewing housing applicants)
Other Housing Forms and Documents
- Housing Cancellation Form
- Reservation Fee Refund Request
- Full-time Status Waiver Request
- Residence Hall Handbook