- Bedding for extra-long twin mattress (twin sheets will fit, but are a little snug)...don't forget your pillow!
- Food (cafeteria is open for lunch and dinner Monday-Thursday)
- Toilet paper
- Shower curtain (you share with one other apartment member, so talk first!)
- Cleaning supplies
- Candles, incense
- Hammer and nails...you are not allowed to put holes in the walls (Use gray poster putty or command type strips instead)
- Personal microwave
- Toaster or toaster oven or anything with an open heading element.
- Personal grills
- Alcohol or illegal drug products or paraphernalia
- Tobacco products (campus-wide)
- Weapons of any kind
- Animals/pets, except for approved service animals and fish in 10 gallon or less aquarium
Get with your roommate before buying:
- Living room décor
- Bathroom décor (including shower curtain)
- Other kitchen necessities like a trashcan, mop and broom
Have you thought about...
- Laundry detergent?
- Coffee maker?
- First-aid kit/supplies?
- Supplies for class...notebooks, pens, folders/binders, 3-hole punch, highlighters, calculator, etc.?