- Bedding for extra-long twin mattress (twin sheets will fit, but are a little snug)...don't forget your pillow!
- Food (cafeteria is open for lunch and dinner Monday-Thursday)
- Toilet paper
- Shower curtain (you share with one other apartment member, so talk first!)
- Cleaning supplies
- Candles, incense
- Hammer and nails...you are not allowed to put holes in the walls
- Personal refrigerator or microwave
- Toaster or toaster oven
- Personal grills
- Alcohol or illegal drug products or paraphernalia
- Tobacco products (campus-wide)
- Animals/pets, except for approved service animals
Get with your roommate before buying: Living room décor, bathroom décor (including shower curtain), pots/pans, tableware, silverware, and other kitchen necessities like a trashcan, mop and broom
Have you thought about???
- Laundry detergent
- Coffee maker
- First-aid kit/supplies
- Supplies for class...notebooks, pens, folders/binders, 3-hole punch, highlighters, calculator, etc.