Message from the Registrar
Welcome to East Georgia State College! I personally want to thank you for choosing our institution and for affording us the opportunity to take part in your journey to reach your academic goals! The Registrar’s Office will play a significant role in your time here at East Georgia. Our office is responsible for managing your academic coursework and ensuring the information reflected in your academic history is accurate and securely protected.
The Registrar’s Office is also responsible for maintaining the college catalog, monitoring course requirements, residency, re-admission to the institution, tuition waivers, FERPA and general academic information.
Graduation is one of the most EXCITING aspects of the role we play in your academic journey here at East Georgia State College and we take pride in seeing our students walk across the stage at the end of their journey with us. As the hub for graduation-related activities, we take pride in making your graduation experience rewarding for both our students and their families.
The Office of the Registrar is committed to fulfilling our role in the educational mission of East Georgia State College and its commitment to providing students, both traditional and non-traditional, the tools necessary to be successful in the global 21st century. We achieve this mission through our dedication to providing effective and efficient academic support and assistance to the students, faculty, staff and alumni of the institution.
In an effort to execute our mission, the Office of the Registrar promises to do the following:
- Provide quality service to those within and outside of the institution through accuracy and reliability.
- Ensure students receive respectful and equitable assistance in helping them to solve their academic questions and problems.
- Establish trust with our colleagues and the students we serve by exuding consistency and competence.
- Preserve the integrity and privacy of our students’ academic records and executing the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
- Improve our services by promoting the use of innovative technology within our department.
- Value a richly diverse campus community and respect for all individuals regardless of age, class, ethnicity, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation and mental or physical capabilities.
Thank you, again, for choosing our institution to be the starting point for something great! Let’s Get Associated!
East Georgia State College is now partnered with TranscriptsPlus to make transcript ordering easy and fast! Follow the simple instructions to request your transcript!
East Georgia State College partners with the National Student Clearinghouse to make verification of enrollment easy and fast! Follow the simple instructions to request an enrollment verification.