• Currently enrolled and returning students are encouraged to take advantage of our early registation events for the upcoming semester.
• Returning students who have not attended for two or more consecutive semesters must complete the Former Student Application via GAFutures at least 4 weeks prior to the state of a semester. See additional readmission information here.
• New students must register for a mandatory orientation program on the college’s website. For more information about Orientation please contact the Office of Admissions at (478) 289-2017.
• Students must schedule appointments with their academic advisor for the purpose of obtaining class advisement each semester and to create a graduation plan. While face-to-face communication with your advisor is recommended, students may be advised via telephone or by e-mail if the advisor agrees.
• Faculty advisors will release an advising hold (if applicable) which will allow the advisor to proceed with the student’s registration after they have received what type of coursework the student must complete.
Registration Tips for Currently Enrolled, Returning or Readmitting Students Only
Students must make an appointment with their advisor. You can do this via email or contacting your advisor via phone to learn how to sign up for an appointment. Students desiring an appointment with their advisor are encouraged to contact them early.
Who is my Advisor?
As a new student, your advisor is assigned based on your selected program of study upon colleg acceptance. A student can locate their name through their Banner Web Account under the Student Records menu. Click here to login to the myEGSC Portal, with access to Banner Web.
Registration via Bannerweb
In most cases, all currently enrolled students who have cleared all registration holds may self-register for classes during registration events using bannerweb .
• Students should check their bannerweb account frequently to view their academic record and to determine if they have any holds that may prevent them from future registration to do this:
• Log into your Bannerweb account⇒Go to “Student records”⇒Click “view holds”
• There are a several hold-types that could prevent you from registering. Students must resolve holds involving financial obligations, property and documents they are required to submit.
- Students registering with EGSC as a transient student must confirm with the registrar’s office that their Transient Permission form has been received from their home institution.
- Students must provide an e-mail with the course information (i.e. Course name, number, and CRN) to the registrar’s office to complete the registration process.
- Students who regard EGSC as their home institution and wish to attend another institution for a specific semester must complete the EGSC’s Transient Permission form and submit it with supportive documentation to the EGSC Office of the Registrar for approval.
Student Tuition & Fees
• Tuition and fees are due at the point of registration and no later than the Final Fee payment deadline which usually falls on the third business day of the semester (see the Academic Calendar on the College Website).
• The Fee payment deadlines apply to all students including those who are applying for financial aid. If students apply for aid and it is not available by the time fees are due, Students are still expected to pay from their own resources. Those eligible for aid will be reimbursed once it is posted to their account.
• The Business Office will invoice student Cat Mail Account to the cost of their tuition and fees each semester.
*Course registration is subject to be dropped if financial obligation to the institution is not satisfied by the Fee payment deadline.
(Note: students who register and decide not to attend must complete the schedule adjustment form or the Voluntary Cancellation form to formally drop their classes before the first day of the semester and no later than the last day of the Drop/Add Schedule adjustment period).