Let's Get Associated.

Registrar’s Office - Transient Permission Students

Permission to enroll on a transient basis at another institution for the purpose of transferring credits back to East Georgia State College must be approved in advance of such enrollment. The permission process originates with the student by submitting the Transient Permission form available on the FORMS link. After completion the student must submit it to the Office of the Registrar for review and processing. Only students in Good Standing may receive transient. Students are reminded that courses taken on a transient basis may not qualify for financial aid. Learning Support courses may only be taken at another University System of Georgia institution. Please be advised that some institutions do not accept transient students with learning support requirements. A hold for the student‘s transcript for the course(s) he/she completed at the transient institution will be placed on the student‘s EGSC record and removed upon receipt of the official transcript by EGSC Office of the Registrar at which time eligible course work will be transferred in and reflected on the student’s academic transcript.