EGSC Students, Faculty & Staff - you can now use your EGSC ID / CatCard for purchasing items / services with BobCat Bucks on campus at Statesboro and Swainsboro as well as receive special offers at various businesses in and around Swainsboro.
Locations that you can use BobCat Bucks include:
- EGSC College Café and Cafeteria and Common Grounds I & II Coffee Shops.
- Both locations of the EGSC bookstore.
- Copy machines in the student computer lab at Statesboro and in the library at Swainsboro.
- Present your EGSC Cat Card at these local businesses to receive the designated special offer.
To add money to your BobCat Bucks, click the link listed below or login to your myEGSC account and click the Bobcat Bucks icon.
- The Account Merchant Center located in JAMS Center. This is a reverse ATM that allows you to use Cash to add money to your BobCat Bucks.
- Vending machines located at EGSC Statesboro (coming soon), Swainsboro and BobCat Villas Student Housing will accept BobCat Bucks.
Students - The BobCat Bucks online system has a feature that will allow someone other than yourself to make a guest deposit to your Bobcat Bucks account. To do so, click the link listed below, then click the link to Add Money Online, then click link to Make a Guest Deposit. The person making the guest deposit will need to know your EGSC Student ID / Card number (the number that begins with 930.)