The Associate of Science in Business Administration program at East Georgia State College has specific learning outcomes for the graduates to ensure they are ready for the next steps, whether transferring into a baccalaureate program or into the workforce.These learning outcomes prepare our graduates to be:
- Effective communicators in diverse environments.
- Skilled in making financial and economic decisions in the “real world” business environment.
- Critical thinkers for analyzing business decisions.
- Knowledgeable with both national and local business environments.
Our Mission Statement:
The Associate of Science with disciplinary distinction in Business Administration degree program at East Georgia State College seeks to provide traditional and nontraditional students with educational opportunities that prepare the students for successful transfer into baccalaureate degree programs or into employment opportunities in which the skills learned by the students are the identified as those of high quality professionals and are aligned with the those desired by today’s employers.
Why Study Business at East Georgia State College:
- Outstanding Professors – Our Professors have years of experience in both public and private businesses prior to joining our faculty. This experience allows the professor to bring the “real world” inside the classroom and provide students with the knowledge necessary to succeed in business today.
- First-Class Preparation – The classrooms at East Georgia State College are equipped with “smart” computers to ensure students are able to learn in a “state of the art” facility.
- Personal Interaction – The small class sizes of East Georgia State College allow students to interact directly with the professors. The faculty members care deeply about the success of our students, and the small class size allows students the opportunity to speak with professors in a one-on-one setting.
Call the East Georgia State Admissions Team today at (478) 289-2169 to learn how you can become a fellow Bobcat on the pathway to success!
Our program provides the basics of what students need to know to be successful in business. Just as important, students learn how to communicate well, which is invaluable experience for success in the business world.
|Core Areas A, B, C, D, E and Additional Institutional Requirements
Required: 46 Hours
|ECON 2105 Principles of Macroeconomics||3|
|ECON 2106 Principles of Microeconomics||3|
|ACCT 2101 Principles of Accounting I||3|
|ACCT 2102 Principles of Accounting II||3|
|BUSA 1105 Introduction to Business||3|
|BUSA 2105 Communicating in the Business Environment||3|
|BUSA 2106 The Environment of Business||3|
|CISM 2201 Fundamentals of Computer Applications||3|
|Total Semester Hours: 64|