Do you want to take the AccuPlacer at EGSC-Statesboro?
Follow these simple steps:
1. Apply to East Georgia State College
2. Pay the $20 non-refundable application fee or fee waiver (obtained from high school counselor)
3. Submit transcripts (high school/college/technical school) for evaluation.
4. Sign up for a Testing Appointment.
- Click on the date you wish to take the AccuPlacer test.(testing days are shaded green)
- Click the "Register" button
- Confirm the selected date and click the "Register" button
- Enter your information and click the "Register" button
- You will receive email confirmation of your testing appointment registration
5. Prepare for the AccuPlacer. Prospective students can prepare for the AccuPlacer two ways:
- Online, using the AccuPlacer Study App and Resources
- In Person, with tutors in our Academic Center for Excellence (ACE). This service is free, but please call ahead to ensure availability: 912.623.2460.
6. Check in at the EGSC-Statesboro front desk
Please arrive 45 minutes before your scheduled appointment time
Make sure to bring a photo ID. We cannot administer the test without a photo ID.
*If you are a student who needs accommodations on the exam or have an IEP, you will need to coordinate these accommodations with the Counseling and Disability Services Office (912) 623-2406 or (478) 289-2039.
**Students who wish to take the AccuPlacer for another institution, for POST-certification, or to fulfill other employment requirements, will be required to pay a $25 fee and will be tested on an as-available basis after students for EGSC have been tested.