Accuplacer Testing at EGSC-Statesboro is permitted by appointment only.
- Students must bring a Photo ID to the test for identity verification.
- Cell phones are NOT permitted in the testing lab.
- Students are strongly encouraged to practice and review prior to taking the exam.
- This test is computerized. The Reading Comprehension and Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, and Statistics (QRAS) sections are not timed while the WritePlacer has a 60 minute time limit.
- Personal calculators are not permitted in the testing lab as there is a calculator built into the test for you to use.
- There is no cost for this test if the test taker has applied for admission to EGSC. There is a $25 fee if the test taker is not an EGSC applicant.
- There is a $15 fee for anyone re-taking the Accuplacer exam.
Please see the Placement Exam page for more information.
Please contact the Statesboro location at 912-623-2400 or email us at email@example.com to schedule a testing appointment.