Purpose and Functions
The purpose of the Vision Series Committee is to advise the President and the Director of the Vision Series as needed to assure that the series continues to be a focal point for the intellectual life of the College and the community. Its function shall be to provide input concerning speakers, performers and presenters and the logistics of the series as needed.
- Chair, Director of the Vision Series
- President of the College
- Dean of the School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Dean of the School of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Associate Vice President for Executive Affairs
- Four to Five Additional Members designated by the Chair upon consultation with the President and including at least one Faculty Member, one EGSC Foundation Member, one Student and one Community Member (ex officio)