Find the form you need by reviewing the list below, most of the following forms are available for electronic submission. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at 478-289-2017 or via email at admissionsFREEOMNIUPDATE.
- Application Cancellation - Use this form to cancel your Application for Admission and/or acceptance to EGSC.
- Continuing Dual Enrollment - To update information if planning to continue at East Georgia after graduating from high school.
- GED Score Request - External Link to request scores to be sent to EGSC.
- GSU Consent to Release Information - Submission of this form authorizes GSU to release all admissions documentation submitted to GSU to be sent to EGSC so that your admission process can be expedited.
Printable PDF Forms
- Criminal Background Check Instructions (PDF)
- Document Request Form (PDF) - Request prior records to be sent TO EGSC
- Document Release Form (PDF) - Request unofficial copy of prior records FROM EGSC
*NOTE - This form is NOT to request your EGSC transcript to be sent to other institutions or to a third party. Official transcripts are sent electronically or by mail through Transcripts Plus.
- Immunization Form (PDF) - To be completed by Health Care Provider or local Health Department
*Students with Religious, Military, or Online only exemptions will need to complete the bottom of page 1.
- Voluntary Declaration of Disability (PDF) - If you have a documented disability and would like access to services.
(Intended for new applicants without a student account. Accepted students will access online forms in their myEGSC account.) Please create your own account to complete.
- Accuplacer Remote Test Request - Form to take the Accuplacer at another institution or Virtually
- Application Update Form - To change term of entry, major, and campus from original application (Valid For 1 Academic Year)
- Lawful Presence Opt-Out Form - For those who cannot provide Lawful Presence (Required for ALL undocumented and international non-citizen students)
- Residency Correction Form - To correct residency status if coded as Non-Resident (cannot be used by international, DACA, VISA, or undocumented students)
|In addition to the link below, you may also use this QR Code to safely upload your documents for processing.|
|Submit Docs to Admissions - Dynamic Forms Upload|