Hello and welcome! East Georgia is excited to offer the opportunity for you to become a Bobcat through our CHOICE Program for Inclusive Learning!
The CHOICE program is a certified 2-year Comprehensive Transition Program (CTP) that offers an inclusive opportunity for students with intellectual or developmental disabilities to gain a life enriching college experience in a program of study that aligns with their interests.
Students who enroll in the CHOICE program can:
- continue their learning
- make connections with their peers and develop lifelong relationships
- develop new skills and enhance confidence in many areas of their lives
- be a valued and contributing member of student life
- make contacts in their desired field of study
- develop career opportunities through building networks on campus and active participation in practicums and classes
- ultimately secure meaningful and sustainable employment
Students attending EGSC through the CHOICE program audit a full course load (12 credit hours) per semester, including courses in career development, academic enrichment, self-determination, and independent living. Upon successful completion of the program, students will receive a certificate of completion.
We invite you to take the time to learn more about how to get started by completing the form below!