- EGSC Workplace and Health Safety Plan 2021 (PDF)
- EGSC Faculty and Staff Initial Return to Campus Planning Document Workplace and Health Safety (PDF)
- EGSC Fall Semester 2020 Return to Campus Plan - Revised 09/15/2020 (PDF)
- EGSC Fall Semester 2020 Return to Campus Plan - Revised 08/20/2020 (PDF)
- EGSC Fall Semester 2020 Return to Campus Plan - Revised 08/18/2020 (PDF)
- EGSC Fall Semester 2020 Return to Campus Plan - Revised 07/12/2020 (PDF)
- EGSC Fall Semester 2020 Return to Campus Plan - Revised 07/05/2020 (PDF)
- EGSC Fall Semester 2020 Return to Campus Plan - Revised 05/26/2020 (PDF)
Internet Service Provider Resources in Response to COVID-19
Please follow the links below to learn more about COVID-19 responses and offerings from the providers/resources listed (offerings subject to change):
Another very useful website to add to the list is www.broadbandnow.com which allows you to enter your zip code to determine internet options that are available in the respective area.
Update on April 23, 2020:
EGSC has joined Eduroam service to allow EGSC faculty, staff and students to easily access global roaming Wi-Fi. These Wi-Fi hotspots are available at colleges and universities, national labs, museums in Georgia and across the United States and allow for secure Wi-Fi access using your myEGSC login credentials so that no matter where you are, you can utilize Wi-Fi like you’re at EGSC. When you are at an Eduroam location, just select “eduroam” as the wireless network and enter your myEGSC login credentials and you’re all set! Find an Eduroam location near you.
Update on July 21, 2020:
Northland Cable has set up several free WiFi hotspots around town in Swainsboro, Statesboro and Vidalia, GA.
Update on July 23, 2020:
WiFi Access Points along the Statesboro "Blue Mile" have been announced. They are as follows:
- 1 Max Lockwood Dr, Statesboro, GA 30458 - Honey Bowen Building Facing the Playground on the east side of the building.
- 222 S Main St, Statesboro, GA 30458 - Statesboro Convention & Visitors Bureau building facing the front parking lot.
- 124 S Main St, Statesboro, GA 30458 - Statesboro Regional Public Library in a 2nd floor window facing the parking lot opposite Main Street.
- 33 E Main St, Statesboro, GA 30458 - Averitt Center for the Arts building facing the Bulloch County Courthouse South lawn and East Main Street.
- 36 West Main St, Statesboro, GA 30458 - The Post Parking lot across from the Statesboro Post Office.
- 2900 Northside Dr W, Statesboro, GA 30458 - Old Nevil Tire Building facing the front parking lot.
Further COVID-19 Information and Downloads
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Coronavirus (COVID-19) page updates daily:
- CDC Coronavirus Page
- Coronavirus Disease COVID-19 Information for Travel
- Guidance for Administrators of US Institutions of Higher Education
- Guidance for Institutions of Higher Education with Students Participating in International Travel or Study Abroad Programs
- U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Commission - What You Should Know About the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and COVID-19
- UGA Extension Service COVID-19 Food Safety and Sanitation FAQ’s (PDF)
- Guidance for interruptions of study related to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Georgia Department of Public Health Recommended Use of Cloth Face Coverings (PDF)
East Georgia State College's current Pandemic/Infectious Disease Response Plan (PDF) is currently being reviewed in light of the Coronavirus alerts.
East Georgia State College's Emergency Response Plan flip chart can be found in each office and the EGSC Police Department website, and contains pages relevant to pandemic/infectious disease response (PDF).
Apple Inc. – in partnership with the White House Coronavirus Task Force and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – released an app and website that guides Americans through a series of questions about their health and exposure to determine if they should seek care for COVID-19 symptoms. The tool provides CDC recommendations on next steps including guidance on social distancing and self-isolating, how to closely monitor symptoms, recommendations on testing, and when to contact a medical provider.
- Georgia Department of Health’s COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) Information
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) alerts from the University System of Georgia
- EGSC Infectious Disease Information
- EGSC Police Department’s Emergency Response
- Employee Rights Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) (PDF)