Schedule An Exam
There are three options for testing:
- Testing on campus;
- Testing at another institution with a remote voucher;
- Testing virtually with Examity.
Please Note: We are no longer able to test POST examinees, please reach out to your local technical institution.
What to expect
- You must provide a valid government issued photo ID.
- Cell phones are NOT permitted during testing.
- Students are strongly encouraged to practice prior to taking the exam.
- The writing component is timed 60 minutes, and the reading and math portions are untimed.
- Calculators are not allowed in the testing lab, there is a calculator built into the test for you to use.
- There is no cost for this test if the test taker has applied for admission to EGSC. There is a $25 fee if the test taker is not an EGSC applicant.
- Scores will be provided immediately after testing.
On Campus Testing
Testing is not currently offered at our Statesboro or Augusta locations as this time. We offer walk-in testing Monday-Friday, 8:00am to 3:00pm.
To receive a voucher to test at another institution, or virtually via Examity, please visit the remote testing page.
For questions or concerns, please email admissionsFREEOMNIUPDATE.