Welcome to the Office of Communications!
The Office of Communications is responsible for elevating the visibility of the college and for accurately projecting its many facets to a wide range of audiences.
Our Communications staff responsively provides a variety of services, including:
- Reporting and writing news and feature stories for local and regional media, as well as distribution.
- Designing and developing content for publications, both in print and on the Web.
- Photographic support for on-campus events and activities, as well as EGSC’s participation in community events.
- Writing and editing campus reports and correspondence including publications such as the Hoopee Bird Student Newspaper, the Alumni Newsletter, the Wiregrass and more.
- Responding to and coordinating media inquiries.
- Filming, editing and posting videos to promote EGSC and relay specific messages to EGSC students.