All EGSC campuses provide test proctoring services. The Testing Center delivers proctored exams for professors, eCore students, and students who qualify for accommodations. Professors must complete and submit the appropriate Test Proctoring Forms to schedule proctored tests for students. Instructions may vary by campus.
- Location: Luck Gambrell Building, Academic Center for Excellence Suites Room J523
- Hours: Tests commence between 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. and conclude by 5 p.m.
- Contact Info: 478-289-2151, jdwallerFREEOMNIUPDATE
- eCORE testing location
- Testing is not held within the ACE. Check-in at the front desk of the EGSC- Statesboro Campus Building.
- Contact Info: 912-623-2400, StatesboroProctoringFREEOMNIUPDATE