You may pay tuition and fees using the following methods:
- INTERNATIONAL - For International Tuition Payments see below TouchNet-TransferMate information.
- CASH – Payments by cash should be made at the Business Office on the Swainsboro campus. Our office at East Georgia State College - Statesboro does not accept cash amounts greater than $80.00.
- CHECK or MONEY ORDER – Check/Money Orders must be made payable to East Georgia State College and can be mailed to:
East Georgia State College
131 College Circle
Swainsboro, GA 30401
Please notate the student ID number on the check/money order. Do not mail payments to the Statesboro address.
- ONLINE - Tuition/Fee payments may be made online by check or credit/debit cards using the Student's Banner Web account. If you are paying by credit/debit card, you must pay online. Payments for mandatory tuition and fees are not accepted in person or over the phone. If paying by credit/debit card, you will linked to PayPath for payment completion. PayPath accepts American Express, Discover Card, and MasterCard and charges a 2.75 percent convenience fee per transaction. **PayPath does not accept VISA!
Steps to Pay Tuition Online
- Go to myEGSC and login.
- Select Banner Web.
- When Banner Web opens select Student.
- When the next screen comes up select Student Account.
- Select Account Summary and scroll to the end of the page.
- You will have two options (Pay by Check/Savings or Credit Card Payment).
- Enter the Student ID and Banner Web PIN. Select the correct term.
Once you have completed your payment, return to Account Summary menu item in Banner Web to see your adjusted balance.
Please email csworkFREEOMNIUPDATE if you experience problems accessing the Payment pages. For problems concerning transaction details or amounts please contact the EGSC Business Office at accountsFREEOMNIUPDATE or by phone during normal business hours at 478-289-2000.
East Georgia State College and TransferMate offer International Tuition Payments
East Georgia State College has partnered with TransferMate, a leading cross-border payments provider, to offer you and easy, economical and secure international tuition and fee payment options. Students and authorized users can pay by clicking the TransferMate link. An easy, automated and secure payment without any surprises.
Students and Parents - How to pay your tuition and fees from your own country
- Go to the East Georgia State College TransferMate payment page (opens in a new window)
- Choose the country you’re paying from and your preferred payment method
- Register your one-time set up account by providing your details
- Make your payment with the provided instructions
- Track your payment throughout the process