If you have any questions about these forms and documents, do not hesitate to contact the Office of Housing and Residence Life. All of the procedural and reference documents below are redirected from the Official Policies and Procedures page of the college.

Please note that all forms used by current residential students have been relocated inside the myEGSC portal. You can find them under Student Forms - Housing Forms.

Procedural and Reference Documents