For students, we offer the following:
- Wi-Fi access and diagnosing connection issues.
- PC, Mac, Android, and iPhone troubleshooting – We aren’t allowed to work on your personal devices, but we can help solve basic issues or point you in the right direction.
- Login support for myEGSC, Banner, email, Office 365, online courses.
Find the IT Help Desk at the following locations:
- Swainsboro in the George L. Smith II Building
- Statesboro in office H1705 in the Nessmith-Lane Building
PCs in the labs are set to delete all user saved files after it reboots so we encourage you to use a personal USB drive or OneDrive to store your files. See the Rules for Computer Labs for details.
Each lab has:
- Microsoft Office
- Other academic software applications (depending on the lab)
- Academic Building
- Luck F. Gambrell Building
- P.E. Building
- Jean Morgan Student Services Building (Cyber Cafe)
- Nessmith-Lane Building - Room H1761
- Georgia Southern University Campus
- EGSC Academic Center for Excellence (ACE) - Galloway Hall 2nd Floor