Forms may require student, faculty, or staff signatures Please follow the below steps to complete the forms and return to the Office of the Registrar. Some forms may be campus-specific. All faculty forms are located in the myEGSC portal and are not accessible to students.
Electronic Forms (Nextgen)
The following forms are located on your myEGSC portal and can be submitted electronically.
- Academic and Financial Aid Letter of Appeal Form – Complete this form to appeal your academic and/ or financial aid status.
- Change of Campus Location Form – Update your campus (changes in fees will apply).
- Change of Information form – Update your name and/or address in banner.
- Change of Major Form – Complete this form to request a change of major.
- Graduation Application – This form is used to apply for degree conferral at EGSC. Please see the graduation page for additional information.
- FERPA (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act 1974) Consent Form – Provide consent to allow a third party access to your educational records with EGSC.
- FERPA (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act 1974) Rescind Form – Remove consent from a third party to your educational records with EGSC.
- Reverse Transfer Graduation Application Form – Apply for the Reverse transfer degree. Please the graduation page for additional information.
- Schedule Adjustment for Add/Drop and Withdrawal Form – Add, drop, or withdraw from course during a semester.
- Transient Permission Form – EGSC students who desire to complete a program requirement at another institution.
The following forms can be completed and submitted online:
- Enrollment Verification Request Form – An enrollment verification document can be used whenever enrollment verification of student status is required for scholarship purposes, medical coverage, loan deferments, jury duty, car insurance, etc.
- Record Release Request Form – Students may complete this form to request copies of their High School, Prior college transcripts, Immunization records, or Entrance test scores.
The following forms are PDF. Please complete and submit to the Office of the Registrar:
- Academic Renewal Form – Academic Renewal may be granted only once by a USG college or university. Students must have experienced their academic difficulties at the East Georgia State College or be a transfer student from a regionally accredited institution of higher education to be eligible for Academic Renewal.
- Course Overload Request – Students desiring to take more than the maximum of 17 credit hours during a semester.
- Directed Study Course Form – Directed study courses are offered in extenuating circumstances and must be approved by a dean.
- Final Course Grade Appeal Form
- Hardship Withdrawal Request Form – For students needing to withdraw from a semester after the withdrawal deadline without penalty due to nonacademic extenuating circumstances.
- Petition for Spring Commencement Participation – Summer completers who desire to graduate in the Spring ceremony.
- Reverse Transfer Graduation Application Form – Former EGSC students who have transferred to a Senior USG institution may qualify for a reverse transfer degree
Office of the Registrar
East Georgia State College
131 College Circle, Swainsboro, GA 30401
In addition to the link below, you may also use this QR Code to safely upload your
documents for processing.