To continue at East Georgia State College after graduating high school:

    1. Complete the Continuing Student form.
      1. You don’t need to resubmit an admissions application.
    2. Submit an updated high school transcript showing grades through at least the junior year of high school.
    3. After graduation, don’t forget to submit your final high school transcript.
    4. Request transcripts from any colleges where you may have also taken Dual Enrollment classes.


Students who continue their enrollment at East Georgia are required to complete the New Student Orientation modules as a Freshman. Click here for more information.

Scholarships and Financial Aid

Students can apply for scholarships through our Scholarships page.

All students are encouraged to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application to determine any and all federal aid eligibility (HOPE, Pell, loans, etc).

Advisement for your Major

Continuing students will be assigned a new advisor based on their major. Students should check their myEGSC account information. For more information about advisement and registration as an incoming freshman, visit the Academic Advising page.

Attending Another Institution

To attend another institution upon graduating high school, students will need to request that their East Georgia State College transcript be sent to their new institution. More information can be found on the transcript request page.