Adult and Non-Traditional Students
Adult and non-traditional students are those who have less than 30 transferable semester/45 quarter college credit hours (or no college credit) and have been out of high school for at least five years or your high school class graduated at least five years ago. If you have 30 or more transferable semester hours, you should apply for admission as a transfer student.
How to Apply to EGSC
- Start your application online.
- Submit your official transcripts through GAFutures, Parchment, or request an official transcript from your counselor.
- Submit official transcripts from any college or university you have attended.
- If you want to be considered for in-state tuition, you must submit your verification of lawful presence.
- Check your application status to make sure we've received all of your documentation
Mail Documents for All Locations to:
East Georgia State College
Office of Admission
131 College Circle
Swainsboro, GA 30401
In addition to the link below, you may also use this QR Code to safely upload your documents for processing.