How to Apply as a Transient
If you are currently enrolled at another accredited college or university, and you wish to temporarily enroll at EGSC for a semester with the intent to return to your previous institution. You may not enroll in learning support courses as a transient student or attend concurrent semesters.
How to Apply to EGSC
- Start your application online.
- Submit Letter of Transient Permission/Letter of Good Standing
- Transient/permission letter must be signed by the registrar or academic dean at the institution granting permission of the applicant as a transient student.
- The letter must indicate the specific term the student plans to attend East Georgia State College.
- The letter may also include a list of courses to be taken at East Georgia State College.
- Check your application status to make sure we've received all of your documentation
Mail Documents for All Locations to:
East Georgia State College
Office of Admissions
131 College Circle
Swainsboro, GA 30401