You Are a New Freshman If You...
GED, General Education Diploma, students are applicants that have earned a GED but have no prior college experience. This also includes HiSet and Tasc.
How to Apply to EGSC
- Start your application online.
- Submit official GED/HiSet/TASC score report
- Submit official high school transcript for all course work attempted
- Submit official college transcripts from every institution attended, if applicable
- If you have SAT or ACT scores, they must be sent to EGSC from College Board or ACT.
- SAT code is #5200
- ACT code is #0799
- If you want to be considered for in-state tuition, you must submit your verification of lawful presence.
- Check your application status to make sure we've received all of your documentation.
Mail Documents for All Locations to:
East Georgia State College
Office of Admission
131 College Circle
Swainsboro, GA 30401
In addition to the link below, you may also use this QR Code to safely upload your documents for processing.