You Are a New Freshman If You...
GED, General Education Diploma, students are applicants that have earned a GED but have no prior college experience. This also includes HiSet and Tasc.
How to Apply to EGSC
- Start your application online.
- Submit official GED/HiSet/TASC score report
- Submit official high school transcript for all course work attempted
- Submit official college transcripts from every institution attended, if applicable
- If you have SAT or ACT scores, they must be sent to EGSC from College Board or ACT.
- SAT code is #5200
- ACT code is #0799
- If you want to be considered for in-state tuition, you must submit your verification of lawful presence.
- Check your application status to make sure we've received all of your documentation.
Mail Documents for All Locations to:
East Georgia State College
Office of Admission
131 College Circle
Swainsboro, GA 30401