Non-degree seeking students are generally non-traditional students who are seeking to further their education but are not seeking to complete a degree. These options are designed to accommodate a small number of students with very specific academic goals, to pursue some special interest, or for self-enrichment and do not wish to work toward a degree.
How to Apply to EGSC
- Start your application online.
- Submit official high school transcripts from accredited high school for all course work attempted
- Submit official transcripts from every institution attended since high school.
- If you want to be considered for in-state tuition, you must submit your verification of lawful presence.
- Check your application status to make sure we've received all of your documentation.
Mail Documents for All Locations to:
East Georgia State College
Office of Admissions
131 College Circle
Swainsboro, GA 30401
In addition to the link below, you may also use this QR Code to safely upload your documents for processing.