Non-degree seeking students are generally non-traditional students who are seeking to further their education but are not seeking to complete a degree. These options are designed to accommodate a small number of students with very specific academic goals, to pursue some special interest, or for self-enrichment and do not wish to work toward a degree.
How to Apply to EGSC
- Start your application online.
- Submit official high school transcripts from accredited high school for all course work attempted
- Submit official transcripts from every institution attended since high school.
- If you want to be considered for in-state tuition, you must submit your verification of lawful presence.
- Check your application status to make sure we've received all of your documentation.
Mail Documents for All Locations to:
East Georgia State College
Office of Admissions
131 College Circle
Swainsboro, GA 30401