You are a New Freshman If You:
- Are a graduating senior in an high school or home school program.
- Graduated less than five years ago and haven't started college yet.
- Earned qualifying scores on the GED, HiSET or TASC and would have graduated in the past five years.
- Have earned less than 30 transferrable hours from prior institution(s).
How to Apply to EGSC
- SAT code is #5200
- ACT code is #0799
- If you want to be considered for in-state tuition, you must submit your verification of lawful presence.
- Check your application status to make sure we've received all of your documentation
Mail Documents for All Locations to:
East Georgia State College
Office of Admissions
131 College Circle
Swainsboro, GA 30401
In addition to the link below, you may also use this QR Code to safely upload your documents for processing.