You are a New Freshman If You:
- Are a graduating senior in an high school or home school program.
- Graduated less than five years ago and haven't started college yet.
- Earned qualifying scores on the GED, HiSET or TASC and would have graduated in the past five years.
- Have earned less than 30 transferrable hours from prior institution(s).
How to Apply to EGSC
- SAT code is #5200
- ACT code is #0799
- If you want to be considered for in-state tuition, you must submit your verification of lawful presence.
- Check your application status to make sure we've received all of your documentation
Mail Documents for All Locations to:
East Georgia State College
Office of Admissions
131 College Circle
Swainsboro, GA 30401