You are Home Schooled If You:
You were homeschooled or graduated from an unaccredited high school.
Applicants graduating from non-accredited homeschools or high schools must meet the admission criteria required of other applicants but may demonstrate their graduation and completion of the RHSC in an alternative way, including a course portfolio.
How to Apply to EGSC
- Start your application online.
- Submit your official transcripts through your GAFutures Application or request an official transcript from your counselor.
- If you have SAT or ACT scores, they must be sent to EGSC from College Board or ACT.
- SAT code is #5200
- ACT code is #0799
- If you want to be considered for in-state tuition, you must submit your verification of lawful presence.
- Check your application status to make sure we've received all of your documentation.
Mail Documents for All Locations to:
East Georgia State College
Office of Admissions
131 College Circle
Swainsboro, GA 30401
In addition to the link below, you may also use this QR Code to safely upload your documents for processing.