You Should Apply as a Transfer Student If:
- You've taken a college course after high school that transfers to EGSC.
- You have not earned a bachelor's degree or you are pursuing a second bachelor's degree.
Have You Earned Less Than 30 Transferable Credit Hours?
- If you graduated from high school less than five years before the semester you want to enroll, you must meet the new freshman admissions requirements, in addition to transfer admissions requirements.
- If you graduated from high school more than five years before the semester you want to enroll, apply as a non-traditional adult student.
How to Apply to EGSC
- Start your application online.
- Submit official transcripts from any college or university you have attended.
- If you want to be considered for in-state tuition, you must submit your verification of lawful presence.
- Check your application status to make sure we've received all of your documentation.
Mail Documents for All Locations to:
East Georgia State College
Office of Admissions
131 College Circle
Swainsboro, GA 30401
In addition to the link below, you may also use this QR Code to safely upload your documents for processing.