You Should Apply as a Transfer Student If:
- You've taken a college course after high school that transfers to EGSC.
- You have not earned a bachelor's degree or you are pursuing a second bachelor's degree.
Have You Earned Less Than 30 Transferable Credit Hours?
- If you graduated from high school less than five years before the semester you want to enroll, you must meet the new freshman admissions requirements, in addition to transfer admissions requirements.
- If you graduated from high school more than five years before the semester you want to enroll, apply as a non-traditional adult student.
How to Apply to EGSC
- Start your application online.
- Submit official transcripts from any college or university you have attended.
- If you want to be considered for in-state tuition, you must submit your verification of lawful presence.
- Check your application status to make sure we've received all of your documentation.
Mail Documents for All Locations to:
East Georgia State College
Office of Admissions
131 College Circle
Swainsboro, GA 30401