*This committee was formerly known as the Clery Coordinating Committee. The purpose, function and membership of the committee changed effective 8/11/17. For historical information on the Clery Coordinating Committee, email%20a%20request%20for%20EGSC%20Statutes%20dated%2012%2F20%2F16*
Purpose and Functions
The purpose and functions of the Campus Annual Security Report Committee are to provide oversight of the implementation of the Clery Act on all campuses, and sponsored off campus activities, to recommend policies and procedures as necessary and proper to accomplish its purpose, to assure that policies, policy statements, procedures, and statistics included in the college’s Annual Security Report are accurate and encompass all areas of campus.
- Chair, Director of Public Safety;
- Vice Chair, Chief of Staff/Legal Counsel;
- Police Department representative;
- Assistant Director of Admissions;
- Director of Housing;
- Director of Student Conduct and
- Coordinator of Title IX, Equity and Inclusion.