Purpose and Functions
The purpose and functions of the Section 508 Committee are to review and evaluate the development, procurement, maintenance and use of electronic and information technology to ensure that it is accessible to the public and to individuals with disabilities in compliance with Section 508 standards. The purpose and function of the committee is to recommend training and provide resources to all campus and recommend policies and procedures as necessary to accomplish this purpose.
- Chair, Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs;
- Director of eLearning;
- Director of Counseling and Disability Services;
- Web Services Specialist;
- Chief of Staff and Legal Counsel;
- Business Affairs representative; and
- Two faculty appointed by the Chair.