Purpose and Functions
The purpose of the Campus Wellness Committee is to raise awareness of healthy lifestyle choices for students and employees. Its functions are to educate and inform the campus community about healthy living and to offer programs and resources that highlight the benefits of healthy living and overall wellness, and to recommend policies and procedures as necessary to accomplish its purpose.
- Chair, Director of Human Resources;
- Student Life representative;
- Physical Education faculty member;
- Auxiliary Services representative;
- Institutional Advancement representative;
- Director of Nursing;
- Director of Athletics;
- Associate Vice President for External Campuses; and
- EGSC - Statesboro Director.