Dual Enrollment Committee
Purpose and Functions
The purpose of the Dual Enrollment (DE) committee is to assure that the DE Program is an effective early admission program for qualified high school students. The functions of the committee are to ensure the continual recruitment of students and high schools for the program, provide specialized enrollment services to DE applicants and students, maintain data about high schools in the program and DE student success, and recommend policies and procedures as necessary and proper to accomplish it purpose.
- Chair, Assistant Director of Admissions/Dual Enrollment;
- Director of Strategic Planning and Institutional Research;
- Director of Counseling and Disabilities Services;
- Director of eLearning;
- One faculty member from each School, elected by the faculty;
- Dean of School of Mathematics and Natural Sciences;
- Dean of School of Humanities and Social Sciences;
- Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs;
- Business Affairs representative;
- Enrollment Management representative; and
- External Campus representative.