Purpose and Functions
The purpose of the Title IX Implementation and Oversight Committee is to review, implement and monitor the college’s compliance with Title IX regulations. The functions of the committee are to evaluate, implement and monitor employee and student Title IX training, education and awareness programs and to recommend policies and procedures as necessary and proper to accomplish its purpose.
- Chair, Coordinator of Title IX, Equity and Inclusion;
- Chief of Staff and Legal Counsel;
- Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs;
- Title IX Investigator, selected by Chair;
- Director of Student Conduct;
- Director of Housing;
- Director of Public Safety;
- Director of Counseling and Disability Services;
- Associate Vice President for Student Affairs;
- Director of EGSC-Statesboro;
- Associate Vice President for External Campuses;
- Director of Athletics; and
- Director of Strategic Planning and Institutional Research.