Purpose and Functions
The purpose of the Auxiliary Enterprises Committee is to assure that all auxiliary enterprises of the College (including but not limited to the bookstore, food services, vending, parking, transportation and health services) are operated in a manner which enhances the learning environment of the College. Its functions are to recommend policies and procedures as necessary and proper to accomplish its purpose, provide representation, guidance, oversight and information dissemination to the College as a whole concerning all auxiliary enterprises, and make recommendations concerning long range planning, program expansion and budgetary allocations to the Vice President for Business Affairs for improvement of the auxiliary enterprise operations.
- Chair, Vice President for Business Affairs;
- Director of Dining Services;
- Police Department representative;
- One faculty member elected by the faculty from EGSC - Swainsboro;
- One faculty member elected by the faculty from EGSC - Statesboro;
- One student appointed by Student Government Association; and
- One student appointed by Residence Hall Association.